Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about drugs. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
The nose is the organ of smell. It is also used for breathing by humans.
Functions of the Nose
- It is the sense organ of smell.
- It acts as a passage or channel through which the air we breathe passes in and out of the lungs.
- The tiny hairs inside the nose helps to filter the air that passes into the lungs.
Care of the Nose
- Avoid pushing objects into the nose.
- Avoid picking or poking the nose with fingernails or any object.
- Blow the nose gently and avoid the habit of sniffing.
- Avoid plucking the hair in the nose.
- When it is necessary, the nose should be cleaned with clean handkerchief.
- State three functions of the nose.
- Explain how to care for the nose.
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.LEARN TO CODE IN 8 WEEKS. Pay Only ₦25000 To Join Class💃
Access Fun Video Lessons to Pass WAEC, NECO, JAMB, POST-UTME in One Sitting💃