Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about the care of the ear. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
The ear is the organ for hearing. Sounds such as music, speech, among others are heard by the ear.
Functions of the Ear
- It is the sense organ for hearing.
- It helps us to maintain balance.
Care of the Ear
- Avoid putting any sharp objects into the ear.
- Wash the outer ear daily and dry carefully with clean towel.
- Do not attempt to reach your internal ear with an object.
- Remove small excess of wax in the ear canal gently with cotton swab.
- Large deposit of wax in the ear should be removed by the doctor.
Result of Lack of Care Fir the Ear
- Excess deposit of wax in the ear canal blocks the ear tube and leads to temporary deafness.
- Poking the ear with sharp object can damage the ear drum and lead to permanent deafness.
- Mention two functions of the ear.
- Explain how to care for the ear.
- What are the results of lack of care for the ear?
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.LEARN TO CODE IN 8 WEEKS. Pay Only ₦25000 To Join Class💃
Access Fun Video Lessons to Pass WAEC, NECO, JAMB, POST-UTME in One Sitting💃