Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about making of clothes Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
We make clothes by sewing. It is the process of joining fabrics together in a fitted manner suitable for humans to wear
Types of Sewing
There are basically two types of sewing. They are:
- Hand sewing – which entails using the hand. In this process, the tools involved is needle and thread.
- Machine sewing – which entails using the machine either electric, hand or treadle machine, among others.
Processes of Sewing includes
- Taking measurement
- Cutting out
Taking Body Measurement
- The person to be measured should stand erect on both feet.
- Measurement should be taken comfortably without pulling the tape too tight or loose.
- All girth measures should be taken tightly, as ease for movement is included in the draft.
- To avoid mistakes, take the measurement twice.
- State two types of sewing.
- What are the processes of sewing?
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.LEARN TO CODE IN 8 WEEKS. Pay Only ₦25000 To Join Class💃
Access Fun Video Lessons to Pass WAEC, NECO, JAMB, POST-UTME in One Sitting💃