Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about the care and uses of clothes II. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
Care and Washing of Underpants
Underpants or underwears are the clothing materials we use to cover the sensitive parts of our bodies such as our private parts. They are used to cover parts of the body not seen by the public
Types Of Underpants
Care of Underpants
- Underpants should be washed daily
- It should be washed with detergents like ariel, omo, kiln
Process of Washing Underpants
- Soak the underpants in warm soapy water for some minutes
- Wash by rubbing the dirty pants between hands, pay attention to part between the legs
- Squeeze out the soapy water
- Rinse many times until dirt and soap removes
- Squeeze out excess water
- Hang to dry.
Uses of Clothes Lines And Pegs
We hang and spread washed clothes on clothes lines. Clothes lines are made from rope and wire.
The wire is stronger than the rope. Clotheslines must be strong so that it will not cut when many clothes are spread on it.
Pegs are used to hold clothes down on the clothes lines. This is done so that the washed clothes will not be blown off unto the ground by breeze. Pegs are made from wood or plastic.
Use of Charcoal Iron and Electric Iron
Why We Iron Clothes
- We iron clothes to kill germs
- We iron clothes to make clothes dry well
- We iron clothes to make it straight and smooth
Materials Used For Ironing Are
- Iron – electric iron or charcoal iron
- Table or ironing board
Process For Ironing Clothes
- Choose the type of iron to be used. Electric or charcoal iron
- If you are using electric iron, plug the iron to the socket and control the iron using the knob on it to reduce or increase the hotness.
- If using charcoal iron, fill the iron with charcoal and put fire. Fan the charcoal until iron is hot.
- The iron can then be used for ironing.
- How can we care about our clothes?
- Explain the process of ironing.
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription