Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s English Language class, We will be Contrasting the Consonants /ð/, /d/ and /z/. We hope you enjoy the class!
SPEECH WORK: Consonant Contrast/ð/, /d/ and /z/
Consider the sets of words below:
Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary; Standard Speech (Diction in English).
Evaluation: Provide any ten triple sets of words of your choice.
GENERAL EVALUATION/REVISION QUESTIONS
- Complete the sentences with suitable adverbs.
- The bird sang—————–
- She —————- got killed.
- Adamu is —————– the first in class.
- Take these dirty socks away———————–
- Arrange the adjectives in the correct order.
- Big plastic shopping white bag.
- American tall blue-eyed boy.
- Coffee carved French beautiful table.
- Give a word each for these sounds.
/d/, /d/, /z/.
Weekend Assignment: Effective English Book 3, page 235, question 16- 25.
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be Developing our Vocabulary on Commerce and Industry. We are very much eager to meet you there.
Pass WAEC, JAMB, POST-UTME & more in One Sitting for FREE!💃