Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s English Language class, We will be learning about Descriptive Essay. We hope you enjoy the class!
Descriptive Essay (Review)
The teacher reminds the students that:
- A descriptive essay is one that requires you to write a description of, for example, an object, a person, an animal, a process etc.
- The dominant tense used in the descriptive essay is the present simple tense
- A great imagination is required in this kind of essay
- The descriptive should be presented in a logical order.
- The descriptive should be made very clear, interesting and informative.
Evaluation: Write an essay of about 250 words on “The person I admire most”
Reading Assignment: Read more on Descriptive Essay from Exam Focus.
Reference: Countdown English Language by Ogunsanwo ; Exam Focus for JSSCE
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be learning about Diphthongs. We are very much eager to meet you there.
Pass WAEC, JAMB, POST-UTME & more in One Sitting for FREE!💃