Welcome to today’s class!!
We are excited to have you join our class!!
In today’s English class, we will be learning New Words And Their Meaning
Like we have always done in our vocabulary class, where we learn new words, be ready to enjoy today’s class.
In order to further appreciate these words, spell out each letter loudly before pronouncing the words alongside their meaning.
New Words And Meaning
- Amaze: To fill with wonder
- Amusing: Something causing laughter or providing entertainment
- Cause: An individual who gives rise to an action or a condition
- Community: A group of people residing at the same place or having something in common
- Continue: Resuming something after an interruption
- Data: Facts of a process
- Detail: Full information about something
- Difference: A point in which people or things are dissimilar
- Edit: Correct or change something from the original version
- Escape: Break free from confinement or control
- Famous: Known by many individuals
- Gasp: Catching breath with an open mouth
Use your personal words to give meaning to the new words learned in today’s class.
Read a comprehension passage on the importance of good health and write out as many new words you can find.
Use your personal dictionary to identify 10 new words and their meaning.
We hope you enjoyed today’s class. In our next class, we will be Reading Letters of Invitation.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment section, and we will attend to them as fast as we can.For more class notes, homework help, exam practice, download our App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community for exclusive content and support HERE