Welcome to today’s class!!
We are excited to have you join our class!!
In today’s English class, we will be learning New Words And Their Meaning
Like we have always done in our vocabulary class, where we learn new words, be ready to enjoy today’s class.
In order to further appreciate these words, spell out each letter loudly before pronouncing the words alongside their meaning.
Take the words after the other. Let’s go!
New Words And Their Meaning
- Consequences: An unpleasant or unwelcome result of an action
- Decide: Choose out of several alternatives.
- Discover: Find something unexpectedly or during a search.
- Enormous: Something big or huge
- Explore: Learn about something or inquire about a subject in detail.
- Grumpy: Someone who is bad-tempered and irritable
- Ignore: Fail to consider something important
- Investigate: Carry out an inquiry to discover and examine facts to establish the truth
- Jealous: Feeling protective of one’s right or possession
- Leader: An individual who commands a group, country, or an organization
- Lovely: Extremely beautiful or attractive
- Miserable: Unhappy or uncomfortable
Use your personal words to give meaning to the new words learned in today’s class.
Read a comprehension passage on the importance of family and write out as new words you can find.
Use your personal dictionary to identify 10 new words and their meaning.
We hope you enjoyed today’s class. In our next class, we will be learning about Exclamation And Interjection.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment section, and we will attend to them as fast as we can.For more class notes, homework help, exam practice, download our App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community for exclusive content and support HERE