You are welcome to today’s class!!
We are excited to have you join our class!!
In today’s English class, we will be learning New Words And Their Meaning
Like we always do when learning new words, we will spell out the letters in each word before pronouncing them. Remember to take the words one after the other, try to memorize each word before moving to the next.
Now, it’s time to try it!
New Words And Their Meaning
- Agreeable: Agreeable means a similar or same opinion about something
- Arrange: Arrange means things in a neat, attractive, or required order.
- Assist: Assist means to help someone by doing a share of the work
- Dangle: Dangle means to hang or swing loosely
- Details: Details means to give full information about something, an individual fact, or item.
- Examine: Examine means knowledge or ability by requiring people to answer questions or perform tasks.
- Fatal: Fatal means something leading to failure or disaster, or causing death.
- Gathered: To bring together and take in from scattered places or sources.
- Infer: Infer means to conclude something from evidence and reasoning rather than from ordinary statements.
- Intelligent: Having or showing beyond the normal level, especially of a high level.
- Marine: Marine means something related to or found in the sea
- Pleasant: Giving a sense of happy satisfaction or enjoyment
When asked, you can only not spell but explain what agreeable, arrange, assist, fatal, Infer, gathered, dangle, details, examine and pleasant means.
How many new words were you able to learn in today’s class? Try spelling each one without looking at the screen.
Construct new sentences to describe the words learned in today’s class
Use your personal dictionary to itemize 10 new words and their meaning.
I hope you enjoyed today’s class. In our next class, we will be looking at Sentence Building.
Don’t forget to ask your questions in the comment section. We will be here to answer them.Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription